Wednesday, September 1, 2010

The Morning of My Surgery

I slept for two hours!  Butterflies, yes!  Nervous, yes !!  Anxiety, yes!!  The time is flying until we leave. 

I thought September, 1st would never get here.... well, it is here and I am scared to death !  I have taken my medication that I was suppose to this morning.  I am thirsty, but was afraid to drink much. 

Roy will be waiting for me while I am in surgery.  I wish he had somebody to sit with him.  Three hours is a long time.

My earrings are out.  I have my ears doubled pierced and I never take out my second set of earrings out.  I forget about them.  Teeth brushed and faced washed.  Just waiting to leave. 

After I took my shower last night, I went into the bedroom by myself, layed on the bed..... I layed there, with my boobs falling over onto my upper arms.  There I layed seeing my flat chest.  Just wondering what I will look like today.  Thinking how I will feel, thinking what I will look like, wondering what Roy will think.  I know he will like my boobs smaller.  They are just so dang HUGE !!!!!!!!

Okay... I need to get a couple of things done before I leave.

Pray for me, please !!  :)

3 comments:

  1. A girlfriend of mine, who was a Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader had this done...She Never regretted it!!!
    Can't wait to hear from you!
    hughugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I could be there to sit with him...by now you are in there, having it done! Can't wait to hear from you, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Donna ~ I won't regret it either... just the next few days... with a wee bit of pain and being uncomfortable, but, hey.. it is all worth it !

    Jenn ~ He said he did fine. But, Roy said that he thought it took forever. I think I should of asked his brother's wife, but we didn't. He is fine and good to go. He is off until the 11th !! :)

    Pedro.. sure doesn't understand what is going on. He isn't sure what is wrong with mommy! :(

    ReplyDelete