Sunday, September 5, 2010

Mary Kay

I use Mary Kay products for personal use.  I love Mary Kay products.  I would eat them !!  Anyway, I became a consultant in March, because I wanted something to do.  Well, when I signed up under my director, she was my consultant at the time, she told me that I needed inventory.  I only bought what I was using at the time.  She came over to my house and placed a HUGE order for me.  I have sold stuff to friends and haven't made a dime.  But, anyway, I am wanting to move what I have and am willing to put in an order for anything you might want.  You can go to:  Mary Kay and look around to see if there is anything you would like.  Remember, Christmas is coming around the corner. 

There is a really nice brush set that I think every woman should have.  It is the Mary Kay Brush Collection.  It says on the website it is $48.00.  I am selling everything at 50% off to you.  My cost!  So, if you are interested in the brush collection it is $24.00.  It is really nice!  I wouldn't lead you astray.  :)

If you are interested in anything, let me know.  You can send me a message on Face Book, or leave me a comment with your email address!

Have fun !

7 comments:

  1. I don't wear makeup. I thought Kasi would want to start wearing it last year, but she prefers to be without it, like me.

    How are you feeling?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is okay about the Mary Kay. No biggie. I am just offering it to my friends. I am feeling GREAT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No pain or anything. This has been a cake walk for me. I hope the rest of this is a breeze! My drains are draining a little bit still. I hope they STOP!!!!!!! I know it is for the best that they keep draining. I have my post op on Tuesday, I can't wait to see what Dr. T. says !! :) Thanks for asking !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to say...I'm a little jealous! lol! I couldn't move for weeks! And the pain...unbearable! You are my freakin' hero!

    Oh, and I am really glad you are doing so well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was a little nervous from what you told me. I haven't taken pain medicine in two days !! I am serious. I would be a good spokesperson for Dr. T. I would highly recommend him to anyone! Now, I need to loose about 30 more pounds. I have been eating some sympthany food !! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey there! Don't worry about waking up early for MMonday. I live in Alaska so if I put it up on Monday, it's not until like 3pm central time lol. Plus, it's a holiday, sleeping in is great. Thank you so much for your encouragement and advice. My snack right now are sliced apples. So you just had a reduction eh? I had mine, um 8 years ago now. I would recommend it to anyone who is having back or shoulder pain. My healing process was quick and I hope yours is too. Yay for losing so much weight! I am so adding you to my inspiration group on my blog. I am gathering up blogs of women and men who have lost the weight and gotten healthy. I am so glad to have you participating with us. I'm a new follower of yours now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jeannette ~ Apples are so good !! I was giving you a good cheating snack. LOL Apples are good in fiber! I am a follower and will look for Motivation Monday tomorrow !

    ReplyDelete
  7. I should of had my breast reduction done YEARS ago. I didn't realize what a walk in the park it would be. I hope I don't have any healing problems !! :) I am autoimmune!

    ReplyDelete