Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Breast Reduction 2nd Week Post Up

Things just keep getting better!  WOOT!!!!!!!  My nipple bolsters (covers) came off today!!  Everything is fine!!  The graphs took 100%!!!!  I am just doing the happy dance over here!!  I was a little concerned about this whole procedure because I am auto immune.  My body fights against itself when it heals.  I am, also, very anemic!! 

My next return appointment is in two weeks.  I will be released to be able to start exercising then.  I just can't wait !!  I am just bubbling with excitement.  I just can't tell you how happy I am.  No back problems, no neck and shoulder pain.  What else can a girl ask for who was a 52II who lost over 200 lbs then went down to a 40FF and now to a sports bra ?!?!?!  I am just thrilled, can you tell how happy, I am ?!?!??!  *giggles*

5 comments:

  1. Hahahahaaa!!!! WONDERFUL!! I'm SO happy for you Sweetheart! You deserve lots of happiness!!
    hughugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Miz Donna !! :) I am still smiling !! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I believe you've reinvented yourself!! Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! I just no checked my messages, and saw where you left one yesterday while we were at therapy. You sound wonderful! I can hear the happiness in your voice. I am so happy that you are doing so well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYYYY!!!!!!!!!! GREAT NEWS! So, will u be telling ur family now?

    ReplyDelete