Wednesday, September 15, 2010

I Am A Versatile Blogger

Jeannette thinks I am a Versatile Blogger !!  To accept this award, I'm to list seven facts that you don't know about me !  Hmmmmmmm........

I am the oldest.
I have two younger brothers.
I always wished I had an older sister.
I hate to cook.
Pedro (dog) is my very first pet.  Besides fish.
I was not able to have kids.
Reason being is because I was diagnosed with an auto immune disease and the treatment is to take a chemotherapy pill every day at the time, and it put me into menopause, almost overnight.  Now, I just take it orally on Saturdays. 

There's seven !!  I will expand more about my auto immune disease in another post!

I am suppose to past this on to other bloggers.  So, I am not going to tag any of you.  But, if you do want to do it, let me know, and I will be by to visit to learn more about you !!!  :)








 

1 comment:

  1. I have an older sister. She is 14 months older than me, and I hated growing up behind her. She stole all the guys I liked, and I always got the teachers she had, who constantly compared me to her. It sucked.

    ReplyDelete