Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Home Recouperating

Wow !!  The surgery took 2 1/2 hours.  I woke up in the operating room while they were putting my bra on.  Boy, my boobs are little !!  LOL  The only pain I am in, is some burning on my chest.  They warned me about it before surgery.  I was so miserable when I came out of surgery, that they gave me morphine.  Nothing happened.... then they gave me oral percocet... and that helped !! 

I do have two drain tubes under each boob.  What a pain in the butt.  I see my surgeon next Tuesday.  Depending how much is coming out, will determine if he will take them out.  I sure hope so! 

The surgeon started right on time.  I was surprised.  Oh, I know this is tooo much information, but Roy asked just how much did the tissue weighed that they took out.  They had it.  EWWWWWWWWWWWWW  In a red bag.. of course, but they have to send it to the lab and then send it to the insurance company.  At least, I don't have to see it.

He said I could shower tonight.  I am not sure about that..... Probably tomorrow morning. 

I am seeing double right now..... I think my couch is calling my name !!  Thanks for all your well wishes.  Remember, nothing on FB !!!!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Wow...blogging already! lol! I was so happy to hear your voice today...so glad you're doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Cas!

    Jenn ~ The pain medicine is really making me hyper !! I think I am going to have to change to something else!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you are up to blogging.............nice suprise! Take it easy and let yourself heal! Got it, no FACEBOOK!

    ReplyDelete