Monday, September 6, 2010

Motivation Monday

I am jumping on the bandwagon!



Welcome to Motivation Monday!  I am late with it !!

I want to loose 30 pounds and I have fallen off my routine.  I don't drink the water I used, too.  I know for a fact, this past weekend, I have sat way toooo long at the computer.  Guess what ?!?!?  I have no pain in my back, neck or shoulders!!!  The most I could sit for was 20 to 30 minutes and that was it. 

I don't know when I can start exercising again.  I see my surgeon tomorrow.  But, I'm sure once my drains are out and stitches around my nipples, I can return to regular activities.  I can tell a HUGE difference when I do excercise.  Just walking is all you really need to do.  But, I like going to the gym.  Where I go, it isn't very expensive.  I can do the machines and feel so much better! 

I am going to start eating better meals.  I have been eating comfort foods.  I can tell that it has really bloated me and I really feel awful.  Sleepy, etc. 

1.  Drink more water!  I can drink a 32 ounce Coke Zero.  I can drink that much water!
2.  If I can, start back slowly into exercising.  I am under restrictions right now. 
3.  Not sit as long at the computer, before I get into a bad habit !!

This is where I got started with A Hippo With A HeadBand

Have a great week !!

9 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for linking up! I know you'll be able to lose those last few pounds. You've already come such a long way! Make sure to listen to your body and take it nice and slow. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeannette ~ You are welcome. I have been meaning to linking up! I am going to listen to my body !! But, really ready to start up again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dawn, GFC is google friend connect, and you are already a follower, so that entry will count!

    I am glad you joined MM...I love Jeannette, which means you will too~!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jenn ~ I am glad you told me about what GFC means !! :) I will blog about your contest, too. I love Jeannette, too. She is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've slacked off on the water routine too. I am making small goals for myself. I want to at least drink one 9 oz bottle once a day for a month. Then the next month, increase by two and so on. I have replaced my coke zero for skim milk. Once in a while I'll get a coke when I'm out to eat but for the most part at home it's milk. Make small goals, choose one goal each month. You will most likely stick with it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. SO glad you're doing Great sweetie!!
    hughugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lauren ~ I got my water in! You are right, small goals will make them stick! I can't drink milk. I am lactose intolerant. I have tried Silk. Yuck !!

    Donna ~ Thanks. I am doing great. Got a good report today! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've gotten that way too since my surgery! All comfort foods and sitting around! It's HARD getting back into the swing of things but I will here shortly too! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Crystal ~ No more comfy foods !! That is for sure. I lost 7 lbs with my surgery. Since Monday I have lost 3 pounds. Since I saw the mirror, I want to even look better! Thanks for the encoragement!

    ReplyDelete