Monday, September 13, 2010

Motivation Monday

Have you jumped on the bandwagon yet?  If not, let's get started!


Remember last week?!?  I started Motivation Monday with weight loss in mind.
I did start walking, well I started walking Pedro again, since my hubby has gone back to work.
I have also started to drink water.  Not 32 oz. yet.  But, one 12 oz glass a day!
Well, sitting at the computer, has gotten worse !!  Since I have NO more back problems, YEAH!!, I can sit here for hours... hours.. did I say.. HOURS and HOURS.. ok, I think you get the idea !!  :)  I am really going to have to start to do something about this !!  REALLY !!!!
Does anyone have ideas to help me here??  I really could use some help.  I could only sit for 20 minutes at a time.  Now, it is hours and hours at a time.  I do have a life... but, my friend is the computer!!

I have my second week post op appointment with my plastic surgeon.  I hope he takes this nipple bolsters, the thick padding, that is sewn to my nipples.  Everything really looks great !! 

If anyone has any ideas on how to limit my time on the computer, I am listening !! 

I got started with Motivation Mondays from A Hippo With A HeadBand.  Let me know if you join in !!

Have a great week!!  :)

4 comments:

  1. I spend a lot of time on the computer, too. But, I also clean the house and help with homework and cook and all those other things, so I don't see it as a bad thing. If I stop doing everything else and ONLY sit at the computer, than it would be a problem.

    You and I are having such different experiences with our boobs. They took my nipple covers (as I called them) off on my first post-op visit. I hope you get yours off this time. Let me know how it goes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenn ~ Since I don't have kids, I don't really cook that much. Roy and I go to our local diner and can get whatever we want for about $12 - $15. But we don't do that everyday. We do that mostly for dinner. I am not sure what is for dinner tonight. I haven't cleaned our house for years. I couldn't do it when I was so heavy and had my boobs. I always had a cleaning lady. Well, that cleaning lady is now, ME !! I start next week. LOL I do walk Pedro 5 times a day or more. I do get things done. But, boy do I sit here more than I did! I guess that is okay, since I do get my things done! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm, well seeing as how I am in the same boat I have no idea... but I'll be checking in on your comments for some advice! I have thought about mounting my laptop to my elliptical, but I'm not sure if that is possible without risking it falling and breaking.

    I never even had nipple covers, just the drains. All my pads were changed daily and just laid in my support bra against my skin.

    I was a bit late getting the linky up this morning, but it is up now. LB is having trouble sleeping now that he has a molar on the way in.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jeannette ~ I am connected now! I will be so excited after I see my plastic surgeon tomorrow! Can't wait to get rid of these things on my nipple. Time for them to come off. I sure hope someone helps me with my online time !

    ReplyDelete