Tuesday, August 31, 2010

The Night Before

Okay.... I am a little nervous.  I am nervous.  My tummy is playing tricks on me.  I know, too much information.  But, I want to look back on this in a year from now.  God, willing I make it through it tomorrow.  Roy needs me !!!!!  Okay... I am okay. 

I just hope my surgeon is watching TV.... NOT drinking... just relaxing.... had a nice dinner.... will get a good night sleep.  I know, I won't !!!!!  I do take a lot of sleeping medicine. 

I did talk to my mom tonight... and I told her goodbye.. and told her that I would be busy, which I will be.. and would talk to her after bingo.  She said, "Oh......."  I told her that Roy and I would be very busy in the morning.  She kind of said, well okay.  I said... Mom... I will call you after bingo.... She will be fine. 

Okay... I am crying... I am scared to DEATH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  It 12 hours... I will be in the operating room.  Boy, do I want this OVER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alright.... the end !!!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Now, I can't wait. What a roller coaster of emotions !!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I hope speaking to me didn't scare you more! I wanted to make you feel more prepared, not more scared. I know you will do fine, and when it's all over, you will be so much happier with yourself. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm thinking of you this morning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for talking to me last night, Jenn !! :) Talking to you last night... helped and I kind of know what to expect after I get home and more to expect the first year. *yikes*

    Thanks for the thoughts this morning !! Can you say nervous ?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?

    ReplyDelete