Monday, October 25, 2010

Mary Kay

Mary Kay was a great way for me to meet people and use the products.  I will use the products for myself, for personal use only.  But, I have lots of stuff.  When I got started earlier this year,  I wanted to do it for personal use only.  My director had other ideas with my money.  This is the story.

I signed up under my Mary Kay consultant.  I placed my first order for me.  Well, my director thought I should carry inventory for the 'parties' that I was going to have.  Well, what parties ?!?!?!  My director asked me to apply for the Mary Kay credit card, which I was approved.  My credit limit was $3,000.  My balance is now $3,800 because of finance fees.  I have a lot of TimeWise® Miracle Set™, All Kind of Eye Creams, TimeWise® Microdermabrasion Set's,  TimeWise® Replenishing Serum+C, and so much more !!  You can check more out here.

I will not be placing anymore orders, but if you are interested, leave me a comment with your email address and I will contact you, or if you will repost this, I would be grateful.   Thanks to all my readers !! 


Have a great Monday !!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment