Sunday, October 24, 2010

Feeling So Much Better

Thanks everyone for your concerns !!  Medicine does work miracles.  It is only for short term.  I have never been depressed in my life.  Hard to believe, huh?!?  Especially after all I have been through.  I have had my moments, but I am usually very uppity up, positive and love life.  I just have a minor bump in the road with my bipolar in the end of October and the first of November.  I have since I have been diagnosed.  I have a great doctor and he knows what to do !!  I love you Dr. R. !!

Also, if anybody reads this and you use Mary Kay or know of someone that uses Mary Kay, and wants to get stuff 50% off.  If I have what you or they need, you can get it from me for the 50% off.  Plus the shipping charges to get to you.  Let me know if you are interested.  I have lots.  Stock up and SAVE !!!!!! 

2 comments:

  1. I am so so glad you are feeling better! I hate how depression sneaks up on you and then BAM it's full force before you know it. It does that for me at least. I hope you are healing alright as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. More awards for my awesome supporter! http://ahippowithaheadband.blogspot.com/2010/10/stylish-and-versatile.html

    ReplyDelete