Thursday, October 14, 2010

The Funeral

The visitation will be Thursday night (tomorrow night) from 5 - 8 pm.  The family viewing is from 4 - 5 pm.  Then on Friday the funeral is 10:00 am.  Immediate following at the graveside, there will be military honors.   Then Saturday afternoon and evening, we have a wedding to go to.  Roy's cousins daughter/son, I don't know which, *sigh*, too much has been going on, is getting married.  I do have the card and check. 

I have been so busy with the family, but I wouldn't have it any other way.  Flowers order, meat trays and food ordered for meal afterward.  Cathy has everything she needs for her clothes.  Her pants are hemmed.  She has her hair appointment to get her hair cut and styled. 

My other next door neighbor and myself are going to help set up for the family meal and clean up afterwards.  It is suppose to be a beautiful day, cool crisp, clear sky.  Will be a nice day for a funeral and a wedding.... all in the same day.  

5 comments:

  1. WOW, I mean Friday night. I can't keep the days and nights straight anymore !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, you are such a great friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry about your friend.

    Thanks for stopping by and entering some of my giveaways. & for following me. Following you now too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a friend you Are sweetie!!
    (((((HUG))))))

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are really a good friend, and I have known that for a long, long time now. I'm sorry about your friend's father, though.

    I came home on Friday but couldn't get anything going on the computer until today - would you believe my computer is so "old" that we had to get a keyboard from the flea market. :)

    Take care, and now I'm going to add you to my bloglist - thank goodness I found u on my favorites.

    ReplyDelete