Saturday, November 6, 2010

Are You Getting Tired Of My Long Updates ?

Ok, here goes !!  What a busy week !!  Remember neighbor, Cathy ?!?!?  Okay, well I am still helping she and Jason.  I spent all day with them, where my surgeon is, 90 miles round trip, on Tuesday.  She is still having 'female' problems.  The urologist wanted to do a peek and see into her bladder.  I will save you the long story and cut to the details, we left at 10:00 and got home at 8:00 on Tuesday.  All is good.  Nothing found !!  :)   On Wednesday, spent the day in St. Louis, left at 8:00 and got home at 5:30.  Roy had an appointment with the surgeon who did his head and neck surgery.  No lumps and no bumps !!  Can you say happy ?!?!?!?  He doesn't seem him for two years !!  Had 2 1/2 hours between appointments, we ran to my favorite store, Catherine's, real close to Washington University.  They had all of there 'new' end of the summer clothes, markdown and then another 40% off !!  I got a cute shirt, jacket and pair of paints !!  It is going to Florida with me !!  Thursday, I had an appointment and running around like C R A Z Y for my mom.  Buying her Christmas cards, paper, eye drops, stamps and stuff like that.  Also, breakfast bars for me and a few snacks.  She hasn't been to the grocery store since I left in August.  All of her meals are provided for her.  But, she likes to eat breakfast in her room.  I know all of the stuff that I bought for her before I left is gone and I know she doesn't go down to eat.  I do send her a box of food a month.  So, in other words, I can't wait to get down there to access this whole situation !!!!!! 

Back to Thursday, I saw my psychiatrist.  Remember, I am bipolar and was having some mania problems.  All is good and I am fine.  Just taking my mood stabilizer.  :)  But, I did say..... that he had gotten the high speed internet, and I was really... really spending tooo much time on FB.  We talked about it.  He asked how much?!?!?  I will just say... that is what a lot !!!!  So, you won't see me much on FB anymore, at least for a trial.  I really genuinely care about people and I have this 'thing' that I have to check FB to see what is happening.  We all do it right ?!?!?!?  I even check when I get up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom !!!  So, enough is enough !!  I am going to spend more time blogging !!  :)    I am not leaving FB, but not checking in so much or frequently.   Also, on our plan with high speed internet plan, that he currently have, I am only allowed 5 gig's of allowance a month.  That is a lot.  But, I did go over my first month !!  Too much online time !!  I have a friend who also has this and I told her, she said she never comes close, asked me how many games and movies that I downloaded and I didn't do any of that !! 

Oh, I know I am jumping around.  But, remember my Mom doesn't know anything about my breast reduction surgery !!!  What do you think she is going to say ?!?!?!?!!  Any ideas ?!?!?!  I see her this Tuesday at 3:00.  I went from a 40FF to a 40B !!!!  Okay, let's play a game and let's see who guess's what she might say ?!?!

I had a friend suggest to me to call Mary Kay to see what I could do with all this product that I have.  I did and I can return it for 90% of my money !!  I got the form today, so when I get home, I just have to take inventory, sign the paper that I am giving up my Mary Kay thing and returning my inventory.  I am so happy !!  I just have to talk to my director.  I will cross that bridge when I get home.

Ok, I have something else I want an opinion on.  I hope this works !!  When I was in Florida, I bought this wig.   Above.  See my wonderful SIL, Jane.  She met me at the airport when I got back just to take a picture of me in my new wig that I got. 


Since I have been home, I have gotten this one, above.  See, flat chest ?!?!?!  LOL  Ok, my mom doesn't know that I have this one.  She will probably hate it, that is just the way she is.  She hated the one above it.  But, anyway, I am going to take tons of pictures and I don't want to freak people out, 'if' I put them on FB, (why should I care?!?!), so, which wig should I wear ?!?!?!  (See, the least I tell my mom, the better !!  I have learned this since the last few months.)

and... least but, not last.... yesterday was the weigh in for the VIRTUAL BIGGEST LOSER COMPETITION !!  My friend, blogging buddy, and FB friend. Lauren, is hosting the contest !!  There is a monetary prize for the virtual biggest loser at the end.  I am suppose to weigh in each Friday and say if I loss/gain/or stayed the same.  But, next Friday I am in Florida and my mom doesn't have a scale.  So, I will weigh in in two weeks.  

So, to recap, you probably won't see me on FB as 'frequently' or as much.  This is really going to be H A R D !!!  I really am like a druggie with an addiction.  What do you think my mom is going to say about my breast reduction ?!?!  What wig do you think I should wear, the one my mom knows that I have, or my new one ?!?  (Remember, I am just asking because of pictures on FB) 

Thanks for your opinions on this post !!  :)  I will do a post while I am in Florida.  Oh, my mom doesn't know that I blog !!  LOLOL 

6 comments:

  1. Goodness!
    Well, I like both of the wigs...
    You look wonderful in them both Girlie!
    I don't check into FB much...I like blogging best...
    I don't think I Tell Mom about the reduction...Just see if she says anything...
    LOVE YOU!!!
    hughugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a lot on your plate :) Well Let me just say this, I do love FB but I too find myself on it way too much when I could be doing other things. I'm taking at least a week break from it myself.

    PS I love both wigs :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with the above comments...both wigs are great.

    I can not WAIT to hear what your mom says!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your updates,and just let me say up front, I am SO happy about Roy's news; that's awesome!! F/B can be addicting for sure, but like you I don't play any of the games. I check in a couple of times a day, and once in a while post a little something. I do like seeing what others are saying. :)

    Have a safe trip down "here", Dawn, and no I wouldn't tell Mom - just see what she says and let us know!!

    Oh, and both wigs look great, but actually I like the first one. Didn't you have a blone one also?

    Take care and be safe. ((((hugs))))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for your comments !! I think I am going to go with the short wig. I don't care what is said on FB ~ well, maybe I do. haha Yes, I also have a blonde wig, too. But, I got the short one when I was down there in July and I got my hair 'done' and I don't want to really confuse people ! :) I will be sure to tell you what Mom says! Oh, they are healing up nicely now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. My mom doesn't know I blog either and I want to keep it that way. I think your mom will say wow but I don't think she'll be upset or anything. I am glad to hear that you are feeling better emotionally. I check my e-mail every time one pops up at the bottom of my screen... but I'm not a big FB fan. I hope that goes easily for you. I know how hard it is to quit something like that.

    I think I missed it... but why do you wear a wig? (If you don't mind saying so.) I have often thought about shaving my head and having a wig made if I ever get breast cancer like all the other women in my family have. The Lord knows I have enough hair. The stylist always charges me more because I take so long to cut and dry.

    ReplyDelete